Solution Architect – Marketing - Mexico City , Distrito Federal |
Do you want to help one of the most respected companies in the world reinvent its approach to Marketing Technology? Are you a strategic thinker with a strong background in solution architecture? We are recruiting a team of motivated technology professionals to transform how we manage and leverage technology solutions to enable our go to market strategies. It is a unique opportunity to join a diverse and global team with centers of excellence in Toronto, Minneapolis and Dallas.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, Mexico and more.
The Marketing Solution Architect role will be responsible for the conceptual and logical solution architecture of the Marketing technology ecosystem. The Marketing Solution Architect will collaborate with key stakeholders to define the marketing technology architecture roadmap and support the selection and implementation of technologies, including tooling, integration patterns and data interoperability to allow our client to seamlessly operate world class marketing.
In this opportunity as a Marketing Solution Architect, you will:
- Design: Understanding business strategy and supporting processes to drive the right architecture, leading to an integrated systems architecture
- Recommend new or different technologies that will not only meet project requirements, but also align to business objectives, roadmaps and strategic solutions, as well as to TR’s architecture principles and standards
- Deliver: Clear architecture documents, including architecture patterns, decisions, and rationale for those decisions
- Mentor: Act as counselor to business counterparts, customers, and management on requirements and capabilities pertinent to Marketing Technology
- Lead: Business facing skills with the ability to collaborate to solve needs and manage scope in a positive way
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Be an Agile Person: with strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines
- Be Innovative: you are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. Have a desire to learn and embrace new and emerging technology.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Present and communicate the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and be able to explain how the solution design will meet business needs
You’re a fit for the role of Marketing Solution Architect if you:
- Hands-on experience with marketing technologies including some of the following
- Marketing Automation Platform (Eloqua)
- Digital Marketing technologies – Account based marketing, Content management (Adobe, 6Sense)
- Operational tools - Planning & budgeting, Workflow management (Hive9, Workfront)
- Data – Customer Data Platform, Data Management Platform, Preference management (D&B Lattice, Adobe)
- Orchestration – Application integration, APIs
- CRM tools – Platforms supporting Sales & Service (Salesforce.com)
- Virtual event management
- Industry knowledge of leading marketing and marketing technology trends, prior experience in an enterprise marketing organization
- Experience working in teams who have designed and implemented marketing technology solutions
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including tools capability, integration design, data modeling, security & privacy, business process implementation, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology to help ensure solutions are implemented according to the design/architecture
- TOGAF certification
- Have a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, IT, related technical field or equivalent work experience.