CPQ Solution Architect - Mexico City , Distrito Federal | STAND 8
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, Mexico and more.
CPQ Solution Architect
- Design a CPQ system architecture to deliver solutions involving bundles (features, options, option constraints, configuration attributes), product rules, price rules, discount schedules, pricing, contracted prices, quote templates, quote processes and custom actions
- Recommend new or different technologies that will not only meet project requirements, but also align to business objectives, roadmaps and strategic solutions, as well as to TR’s architecture principles and standards
- Deliver: Clear architecture documents, including architecture patterns, decisions, and rationale for those decisions
- Mentor: Act as counselor to business counterparts, customers, and management on requirements and capabilities pertinent to CPQ Technology
- Lead: Business facing skills with the ability to collaborate to solve needs and manage scope in a positive way
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Be an Agile Person: with strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines
- Be Innovative: you are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. Have a desire to learn and embrace new and emerging technology.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Present and communicate the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and be able to explain how the solution design will meet business needs
You’re a fit for the role of CPQ Solution Architect if you:
- Hands-on experience with quote to cash technologies including some of the following
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – Salesforce.com
- CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) – Conga / Apttus
- CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) - Conga
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) - SAP
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Digital selling
- Integration services and a good understanding of integration technology
- Strong foundational knowledge of Subscription Software Quote to Cash processes required
- Industry knowledge of leading Sales, CPQ, and order management technology trends, prior experience in an enterprise Sales organization
- Experience working in teams who have designed and implemented CPQ technology solutions
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including tools capability, integration design, data modeling, security & privacy, business process implementation, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology to help ensure solutions are implemented according to the design/architecture
- TOGAF certification
- Have a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, IT, related technical field or equivalent work experience.