Vlocity Technical Architect - Portland, Oregon | STAND 8 Careers |
We are seeking a Vlocity Technical Architect with 5+ yrs hands on experience and who is a Cutting edge innovator and continually studies new technologies and functionality being involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Charlotte, LA, Atlanta, New York, Mexico and more.
- Salesforce: CRM, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Configuration
- Application Architecture
- 5 years minimum hands on specific experience
- Experience in developing technology solutions.
- Experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable the client's needs.
- Relevant salesforce/Vlocity platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce/Vlocity certifications
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
Vlocity CPQ and OM certifications
- Experience in working on large Salesforce / Vlocity engagements as Solution Architect / Technical Architect
- Extensive experience of implementing end to end CRM solution using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience in working on proposals, estimating scope of work and supporting pre-sales activities
- Transforming business requirement into Salesforce / Vlocity functional and technical requirements
- Expertise in Lead Management process, Quote to Cash process, Case Management and Call Center process
- Conducting customer workshop during project discovery, preparing end to end Solution design documents and working with development team as per project requirement
- Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client’s Salesforce / Vlcoity.com organization.
- Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
- Experience of Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems using SOAP and REST API
- Salesforce/Vlocity certifications in architect and consulting track (Integration Architect, Data Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud etc…) are preferred
- Strong communication skill
- Experience working on App Exchange products
- Salesforce/Vlocity Marketing and Wave cloud experience
- Experience in Agile and other project management methods
- 10+ years of Software / CRM experience that should include 5+ years in Salesforce / Vlocity CRM
- Salesforce / Vlocity Certification in functional and technical area
- Experience in application development and integration using different design patterns
- Functional understanding of different cloud products like Sales, Service, Community, FSL etc…
- Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
- Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail).
- B.E-Bachelor Of Engineering
MINIMUM HANDS-ON REQUIREMENTS
- Salesforce Vlocity
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce CRM