Marketing - Sales Development Team - Los Angeles , California | STAND
Candidate should have a great understanding for financial services and familiar with Salesforce for sales lead tracking. Over 15,000 inquiries are submitted daily, candidates will be responsible for following up. We are looking for people with a passion and eagerness to work. Ideally looking for a Junior sales person that worked for a bank that is hungry and motivated. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Charlotte, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
As a member of the Sales Development Team, you will work within Marketing department. You will gain experience LOBs, helping fuel the company’s growth and ability to enable people to achieve their financial needs. In your role, you will make it known you’re here to help. You will prove helpful, and you will make it easy. You will generate leads through responding to inbound requests, performing outbound calls and emails, participating in marketing and sales campaigns, and routing opportunities to relationship managers when qualifications are met. The successful candidate will be outcome-driven and goal-oriented. You are methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Under direction of the lead generation manager, oversee and manage the internal referral program including lead qualification, distribution, follow up and tracking.
- Work leads and prospects from personal (B2C) and business (B2B) banking areas.
- Demonstrate our core value of being User-Centric. You care about people. You make it known you want to help. People find you helpful, and you have a knack for making it easy for them!
- Identify and research prospects/leads within new/existing accounts.
- Respond to inbound requests.
- Execute a high volume of outbound calls and emails per day.
- Gather information and vet interest.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of target prospects.
- Follow up and move leads forward in the process; engage with sales teams to ensure timely handoff of leads for ongoing opportunity management.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate and manage your efforts.
- Leverage the CRM and be diligent about creating/managing all data and activities.
- Work with sales/marketing management to develop target lists, call strategies, and messaging.
- Participate in marketing and sales campaigns.
- Collect and share feedback on lead quality to support demand generation.
- Help the team continuously improve.
- Learn from your team members to boost growth in your role and to have the opportunity for advancement within the Business Development Division.
- Salesforce.com experience
- Willing to work within a highly regulated industry that requires adherence to training.
- Client oriented with a high level of professionalism.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales.
- Responsive, friendly, and thoughtful in your communications. Effective in communicating ideas and information, both written and verbal.
- Have the autonomy to trust your instincts and make decisions in the best interests of our users and company.
- Quarterback. You take responsibility and drive action. You don’t wait to be asked, tasked, or told.
- Work hard and take great satisfaction in being busy and productive…You see what remains to be done, not what has been done!
- Coachable. You don’t just go through the motions and do what we say. You’re self-aware. You reflect, listen to others’ feedback, give yourself feedback, and make changes.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Excel in a collaborative environment. You enjoy helping others be successful while achieving your own goals.
- Comfortable on the phone! You don’t shy away from the phone and favor only electronic means of communication.
- Not a paper person. You’re more comfortable with a computer than a notebook and prefer to type than write. You type like mad and are quick to pick up software programs, productivity apps, etc.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including basic spreadsheet familiarity.
- Banking experience in a sales or business environment
- General knowledge of bank products and services
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: commercial banking, personal and business banking, real estate banking