Vlocity Solution Architect - Communications Industry - Portland,
Our goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems in the DSP DSPs (Digital Service Provides / Communications) industry. We are looking for industry experts who are passionate about digital transformation of these DSPs. Your responsibility is to understand the customer’s business requirements, design, and configure the desired solution keeping Salesforce/Vlocity best practices in mind. Our client is looking to expand our Salesforce/Vlocity practice team by hiring talented and enthusiastic Communications Industry Solution Architects.
If you enjoy working with customers to help them succeed and thrive on working with leading-edge technologies, this is the role for you.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Charlotte, LA, Atlanta, New York, Mexico and more.
- Effective in working with customers, including business executives, business analysts, and IT development staff
- You will be responsible for the overall architecture and design, providing best practice guidance and patterns to our customers, their partners and the implementation team.
- Effective in understanding business needs and distilling the information into business and technical requirements
- Comfortable working with complex business requirements and translating into the design of Vlocity Communications industry solution
- A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
- 6+ years of enterprise consulting experience in the Communications industry spanning large organizations and enterprise platforms such as Salesforce, Salesforce Industries, Oracle, Siebel, Microsoft, Amdocs and Netcracker.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via out-of-the-box product, technology, and integration.
- Success in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of key business processes in BSS stack for DSPs
- You will have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations for DSP clients
- You will have direct experience in working with Salesforce (at an Admin level, minimum)
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager make an impact
- You’ll have excellent communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and internal team members
- You’ll have the vision to help us grow the practice globally
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific solutions
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Project management tools and best practices
- Data modeling
- Systems analysis and design
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or a related field
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant (One Required)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (Required)
- Salesforce Admin (Preferred)
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner
- Vlocity Certified Platform Consultant (Required)
- Vlocity Communications Foundation Learning Path (Strongly preferred)
- Vlocity Certified Communications CPQ Developer I (Strongly Preferred)
- Vlocity Certified Communications Order Management Developer I (Strongly Preferred)
- Affiliated to industry forums such as TM Forum (SID, eTOM) (Strongly preferred)