Change Management Specialist - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers
The Technology Business Operations team addresses business priorities through near-term and long-range strategic planning activities and is responsible for driving operational efficiency, reducing risk, managing spend, improving reporting and analysis, and cultivating a high-performing, diverse team. In addition, this team manages all executive Technology operational communications, presentations, business reviews, leadership initiatives, and employee forums tied to our operating cadence. The discipline this function brings to the way Tech gathers, informs, and identifies needs, poses solutions, makes decisions, and executes solutions is critical to Tech's optimization.
As part of the Technology organization, this person will perform many aspects of change management for a large-scale SAP implementation, including but not limited to designing the approach, conducting interviews, impact evaluation and training / communication. The most successful candidate will have strengths in change management program design, large scale ERP implementations, project management, problem solving, and cross-functional communication/relationship management. The role reports directly to the Change Management Lead and has exposure to multiple business areas across the company and should have good executive presence.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Implementing day to day change management activities within a structured process framework for a large-scale SAP implementation
- Designing the strategic approach to managing change and support operations that fall within the domain of change management.
- Evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
- Supporting training and communication as part of change management.
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluating resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
- Managing the change portfolio, which allows the organization to prepare for and successfully adopt the change.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to the change request.
- Proactively communicate updates internally and externally, as appropriate
- Performing other duties as required
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, exceptionally organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Solid change management experience, including communications, engagement and behavioral and cultural change
- Experience organizing and overseeing change programs and plans
- Construct cases which initiate change, understanding and projecting specific benefits to come from these changes
- Advise on stakeholder engagement and change program accomplishments as well as determining long term changes to the business
- Understand the financial industry and other sectors within the business that impact on the organization’s change programs
- Outstanding people and communication (written / verbal) skills and great collaborator
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Expert level MS Office & SharePoint knowledge
- BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology (education is flexible)
- 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in large scale ERP implementations
- Background with and understanding of Finance Business Processes preferred but not required
- Comprehension of the media and technology services business landscape is a plus, not required