Salesforce Architect - New York, New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
Would you like to work in a global broadcasting company? Do you love video streaming technologies? This is an opportunity for you!
We are hiring for a Salesforce Architect for a cutting edge media entertainment company.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- 7+ Years proven track record with end-to-end implementations with the SFDC platform (especially Sales Cloud)
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, Lightning Web Components, Aura framework, JS, jQuery.
- Integration experience using API technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Kafka, Informatica, Tibco, etc.
- Experience in implementing Integration Patterns recommended by Salesforce using appropriate technology.
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as GitHub, Jenkins, SFDC Metadata API, etc.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution keeping all privacy and cybersecurity in mind.
- SFDC Certifications: “Advanced Administrator,” “Application Architect,” “System Architect” or equivalent