Senior Developer, Order Management System - Westlake Village,
We are hiring for a Senior Developer, Order Management System. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you! STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
This person will be responsible for conducting and leading full-stack development of sterling order management applications. The development activities will include integrations with host applications, enhancements on the front end and back end sterling OMS, senior oversight and guidance on code reviews to junior developers, running a dev-ops model to continuously support and enhance application. The individual should have a proven record of implementing, upgrading, enhancing Sterling Order Management applications as one of the key developers. This person will serve as a key member of the Order Management IT Team who can provide ideas and guidance to stabilize and enhance order management applications and progress OMS to be set up for cicd/microservices platform. This individual is expected to be very hands-on where often time he/she will be engaged with troubleshooting and often working very closely with developers. Moreover, this individual should have a passion for taking on and running hackathons and be able to connect business intents with OMS solutions.
- Sterling Order Management UI (Angular & Dojo framework) and Back End Development, Design, Implementation for new features enhancements as well as defects.
- Provide guidance to sterling OMS developers and conduct code reviews, ensuring proper code management and version control.
- Lead and perform dev-ops responsibilities in a scaled agile environment, leveraging AWS cloud.
- Manage augmented and offshore developers' work by properly transitioning duties, keep track of the progress, helping resolve difficult issues, and keeping leadership informed.
- Provide value streams and steps to stabilize and enhance order management technology platform to be state of the art that allows following: Global inventory, complete Omnichannel experience for all brands direct/indirect, seamless customer and store experience, full visibility/reporting and insights, automation for order/backorder management, better instrumentation for sustainability and scalability.
- Understand the business processes and policies and be able to merge their expectation with technical goals.
- Effectively communicate feature status and progress with product owners and leaders.
- Understand the end-to-end back-end application landscape and be able to diagnose and solve technical problems related to ERP and OMS applications.
- Define and implement best practices to implement instrumentation and alerting.
- Act as escalation point of contact for all customer and critical priority issues
- Actively participate in the development, implementation, and management of action plans associated with Production releases
- Assist in Integration, QA, Acceptance, and Performance testing to the extent that tests are thoroughly reviewed and the QA team is properly guided on scenarios.
- Review code changes and provides support and guidance to the development team
- Create technical design documents and diagrams for major and minor projects impacting OMS, DAX.
- Identify and implement features in OMS for permanently resolving foundational defects and design flaws in OMS.
- Seek KPI's and Metrics to measure problems and resolutions for OMS application.
- AWS Cloud development and creating microservices architecture for sterling.
- Maintain and enhance order sourcing, allocation, and backorder management by ensuring that orders are fulfilled correctly and timely. Ensuring that no backorder is taken when inventory is available in the supply chain.
- Seek best practices, governance, platform for 24/7 support coverage, coaching & development, culture of motivation and accountability, and continuous improvements of systems and resources.
- Provide Tier 3 on-call support leadership for IT operational support and issues as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 8 years of relevant work experience with a focus on architecture, design, and development of order management applications (in addition to degree or years of previous experience), preferably within a retail/eCommerce
- 6 years of development experience with IBM Sterling OMS.
- 4 years of experience providing senior developer oversight in a dev-ops model.
- 4 years of OMS implementation experience in a retail environment with Omnichannel implementations providing BOPIS, SFS, order capture, order sourcing, shipment processing.
- Skilled knowledge of integration between OMS, ERP, and other services:
- Tax integrations (Vertex, Sabirx, )
- Recommendations integrations (ESB, Commerce, POS)
- Payment integration (PayPal, BML, FDMS, Reconciliation, Fraud check )
- Intermediate proficiency with testing tools (JMeter, load runner, adobe, a/b testing)
- Be able to seek opportunities within environment management and issues management and provide recommendations to peers.