ServiceNow Architect - Los Angeles , California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a ServiceNow Architect for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you! As a member of the Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow.
- Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- SNOW administration experience.
- 4 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Hands on experience working with relational databases.
- Hands on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Preferred