Ecommerce Manager - Englewood, Colorado | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
Company's wireless teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Together, they will draw on their legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.
They are seeking an Ecommerce Manager to support the ecommerce and web product team. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Primary responsibility to support the Sr Ecommerce Manager, managing various web projects/promotions for our ecommerce website and channels.
- Experience with web promotion analysis and performance, leveraging data to increase sales conversion, and reporting with Adobe Analytics and advanced Excel/Powerpoint presentations.
- Manage projects with cross-functional teams for various web campaigns, and assist as the POC for web reporting, promotions, merchandising and more.
- Manage and triage website functionality & sales performance issues for a variety of reported bugs, engaging the correct internal IT resources.
- Maintain web inventory sales, forecasting, and management across hundreds of skus.
- Execute daily/weekly reports to track KPIs for various campaigns and projects.
- Experience working within project management platforms to submit and manage several ticket requests.
- Facilitate miscellaneous, one-off requests from various teams and leadership on behalf of the web team.
- Provide ideas for improving website conversion and identify ways to improve internal processes, based on analysis and past ecommerce experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 6-8 years experience in a similar role, working in Ecommerce and web sales.
- Familiarity with web/digital reporting, Adobe Analytics, and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience leading small projects and working with/ giving feedback to cross-functional teams, while prioritizing multiple assignments and tasks.
- Proactive and consistently shares new ideas and improvements.
- An independent work ethic and self-starter who is comfortable working with a small team and initiating conversations with team members and management.