ECP Functional Consultant - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers |
The ECP functional consultant is responsible for working with Payroll and Technical leadership to facilitate the design, development, testing, and execution of Payroll processes in SAP SuccessFactors. This entails independently leading complex, business critical payroll activities that may involve multiple teams.
The ideal candidate will provide strategic and tactical guidance to the Payroll teams and promote collaboration and coordination. They will also drive activities within the program, leading to predictable, quality delivery of value.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting Payroll functions, running payroll, improving payroll processes, troubleshooting problems
- Reviewing functional specs, updating, auditing for quality
- Answering developer’s questions to complete integrations
- Integration testing in support of SuccessFactors go live in April and July 2022
- Creating transactional data in support of testing
- Support / running training for internal team on ECP (Employee Central Payroll) functional questions
- Readiness assessment for ops support
- Transitioning to operational support team from project team
- Scan external environment for best practices and collaborate with team(s) to implement where applicable
- Leverage advanced payroll skills to identify process gaps and introduce innovative approaches that increase predictability and quality
- Strong understanding of associated domain (related technologies, processes, etc.)
- Contribute to defining the goals for the Payroll Department
- 10+ years of experience in SAP Payroll
- 3+ years of experience in SAP SuccessFactors Payroll, ECP.
- ERP: SAP HCM 10+ years; Platinum Consultant level experience in USA, Australia, Argentina preferred
- 20+ years of Information Technology experience
- Project management experience, experience with PeopleSoft and Oracle preferred
- ERP Implementation SAP/R3 Travel & Expenses, HCM/Payroll: Concurrent employment, Upgrade, ALE, Project Planning, Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing, Training and Post Implementation support for - PA, PD, ORG Management, BASIS and Security Authorizations
- Travel Management: Implemented Credit Card Clearing, global travel management including travel for Italy (at the time of the implementation there was no travel management for Italy). T&E Credit card clearing, Receipt scanning
- HCM Sub-Modules: – HCM Mini-master, Payroll, Time, Travel Management, Benefits, Organizational management
- Payroll Schema’s, Rules, Payroll – FICO integration, PU12, PU19, ALE, BSI, Taxes, Tax Models,
- Manage clients year-end/W-2 process
- Benefits: Plan definition and configuration. Open enrollment configuration. Benefits Features configuration. Benefits to payroll integration configuration. Benefits to third party remittance integration configuration
- Time Management: Integrated SAP with various Third Party Clock System, including Kronos, WFS.
- US Citizen or working visa required. Remote work is an option
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred.