HR Manager - Los Angeles , California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing company that specializes in end-to-end IT solutions for enterprise companies across the US, this is the place for you! We focus on the “bleeding edge” of technology and leverage automation, marketing, and over ten years of success and growth to provide a world-class experience for our customers, partners, and employees.
We are looking for an onshore team and results-oriented HR Manager with a track record of success and experience in IT Recruiting and Staffing! This person will plan, lead, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of our mission and talent strategy.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Build and enhance policies and procedures while maintaining the latest knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and employment law.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Manage the legal onboarding and offboarding of employees including reference checks and completion of all documentation and agreement to company policies.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three years of human resource management experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.