SAP Business Analyst - CD - Purchase, New York | STAND 8 Careers |
The SAP Business Analyst - CD is responsible for the proactive identification, design, and support of business solutions with a focus on achieving business process efficiency, supporting corporate growth and accurate and timely financial reporting.
Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to strategic decision-makers! this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign off on business requirements from all finance functions (technical accounting, treasury, tax, investments, financial accounting, etc.) for the collections and disbursements module (CD)
- Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and quality assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design
- Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the testers time and coordinating with their other responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge of the collections and disbursements module (CD) in the areas of broker reports, incoming and outgoing payments, account maintenance, Installment Plans, autoclearing, dunning and interfacing data to CD
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of experience in the implementation of SAP financial applications including the Collection and Disbursement Module (CD) with all sub-components with at least 4+ years in the Insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP S4/HANA GL and the differences versus the ECC version
- Demonstrated business savvy to engage users to understand their underlying requirements
- Successful collection and finalization of business requirements virtually with cross-functional working groups
- Ability to handle demanding workloads and multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance is required; Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance of Information Systems management /or MBA highly preferred