Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Backend - Westlake Village, California |
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Full-stack senior engineer. Should have extensive experience in backend development with at least some exposure to frontend development too. At least 10 years of software industry experience. 5 to 7 years of experience in building could native event driven microservices.
1. Lead a team of backend engineers to ensure the app is designed to scale up without introducing complexity.
2. Mentor / help engineers in a team to acquire new skills as required.
3. Be hands-on to take care of software development activities.
5. Do regular code reviews and ensure code quality and good software development practices are followed.
6. Help maintain the backend app architecture and feature documentation.
- Python and pandas (python data library)
- Database design with SQL or NoSQL databases like Postgres / MongoDB / MySQL
- Unit testing with Pytest, Mocha, ChaiJS, SinonJS or other such unit-testing tools.
- Functional testing with Cucumber, Behave or other end to end test frameworks.
- Git (SCM)
- AWS services like S3, EventBridge, EC2, Lambda etc.
- Exposure to Containers / Dockers
- Experience in addressing scalability and performance issues
- ReduxJS or ImmutableJS or MobX
- Redux based libraries that add value to Redux like Redux-saga, Redux-ORM etc.
- Exposure / understanding to other frontend frameworks like AngularJS, VueJS etc.