Tech Writer III - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Tech Writer III for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Works as part of a technology project team to understand the business requirements and functionality of software applications and hardware products to plan, write, and revise user documentation deliverables for a variety of audiences, including advisors and investor clients.
- May lead the work of other technical writers, or coordinate the deliverables produced by multiple writers.
- May be assigned to support a specific business technology group or suite of business applications. Analyzes software requirements, including program interactions and interfaces between affected applications.
- Analyzes user needs, business processes, and software functions to plan, develop, and deliver relevant end-user documentation.
- Makes recommendations for the user interface design, including the development of on-screen text and system messages.
- Actions can support or hinder the adoption and use of technology by the end users.
- Works closely with Project managers, business analysts, application developers, user interface designers, education specialists, editors, and consumers of technology products and services at all levels and across business units.
- Degree or certificate in English or technical communications-related discipline
- 3-10+ years of experience as a Tech Writer
- Candidate needs to have experience documenting Software functionality and use
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines and processes