Sr. Java Software Engineer Interfaces - Atlanta, Georgia | STAND 8
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our expanding interfaces team. Your challenge will be to build the future of banking interfaces across hundreds of clients and dozens of back end systems. Our software engineers write code that moves billions of dollars every month, enduring the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute. Digital Banking is an API based microservice application with web-based and native mobile UX.
We love to tackle big features, as well as nitpick small details. We solve for real problems, not just check the boxes for stated requirements. We’re never satisfied with our output, always chasing perfection, while still drawing the line to ship. We constantly search for new things to learn and believe in mentoring those around us.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
Curious? Read on. We're looking for software engineering talent like you.
- Build Digital Banking features that serve the customers of our customers.
- Own everything about our services from concept through to operations.
- Create awesome product features with product managers and designers as your partners
- Simplify complex features into elegant functional design
- Collaborate with peers to accomplish common goals
- Uphold engineering excellence and enforce best practices
- Ship incrementally and often
- Define and refine team processes to gain efficiency
- Challenge each other constructively to be the best we can be
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and methodologies
- You have built or want to build outstanding apps that users love interacting with
- You understand the value of quality and continuous delivery, and want to help teams release frequently and often to production, with high quality
- You have the ability to tackle problems both at the small and large scale
- You have a strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience developing and designing software applications using Java
- Expert understanding of core computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and concurrent programming
- Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing and troubleshooting software solutions for highly transactional systems.
- Expert in OOAD and design principals, implementing micro services architecture using JEE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Oracle, CloudSQL PostgreSQL, BigTable, BigQuery, NoSQL, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Pub/Sub, Data Flow.
- Experience working in Native & Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Excellent communication and team player with can-do attitude.
- Ability to analyze user and business requirements to create technical design requirements and software architecture
- Java IDE like Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Java EE Application servers like Apache Tomcat
- Object-oriented design, Git, Maven, and a popular scripting language
- JSON, XML, YAML, Terraform scripting languages
- Champion of Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience continuous integration systems like Jenkins or GitHub CI
- Experience with SAFe methodologies
- Deep knowledge and understanding to create secure solutions by design
- Multi-threaded backend environments with concurrent users
- Ruby, Python, Perl, Node.js and bash scripting languages
- Spring, Spring Boot
- C, C++, Java and Java EE development experience