IT Business Systems Analyst - Procurement Systems - Long Beach,
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Business Systems Analyst – Procurement Systems. This is an excellent Direct Hire opportunity to join Fortune 500 Healthcare provider and make an impact.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience working with eProcurement applications preferably Coupa, Contract Management applications and ERP applications
- Implementation and support experience Coupa and other similar procurement applications
- Develops the BRDs along with business stakeholders, Conceptual Designs for multiple projects concurrently. SOX compliant Project deliveries and Project coordination.
- Translates user requirements into overall functional architecture for complex software solutions
- Prioritizes work assignments, ensures on-time completion of tasks and projects and provides timely updates to project group leader, managers and directors.
- Adheres to SOX guidelines for process standards, documentation and version control
- To support integrations for Procurement and Contracting applications and defect resolution and documentation
- Involvement in project planning, writing test cases, test scenarios, UAT planning, functional, integration, performance and UAT testing for Procurement applications
- Coordination with AP team, Procurement team, Project Manager, development teams related to enhancements and projects
- Supporting Procurement team to design technical requirements for system improvements.
- Handling production support requests for Procurement and Contracting applications
- Admin of Coupa (eProcurement software) responsible for all the enhancements, changes and fixing the issues within the system
- Coordination with vendors, business in case of integration issues between Coupa and other third-party applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Evaluates alternative systems solutions and recommends solution that best meets the need of the business.
- Drives Joint Applications Development session with business stakeholders to define business requirements and provides systems/application expertise for multiple projects concurrently.
- Communicates with cross functional, offshore team and coordinate requirements, design and enhancements with the development team(s).
- Recognizes, identifies and documents potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and makes recommendations in these areas.
- Works independently and resolves business problems with no supervision.
- Identifies, defines and plans software engineering process improvements and verifies compliance.
- Conducts peer review of other analysts (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
- Recommends, schedules and performs software systems/applications improvements, upgrades and updates.
- Conducts studies pertaining to designs of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Defines and plans software releases in accordance with other software applications.
- Assists in the project definition, execution and implementation.
- Provides expertise to one or multiple domain such as application configuration, business process re-engineering, enterprise integration, logical data modeling, project coordination, estimation, and status reporting.
- Manages small or medium size projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable of business processes, industry standard quality norms, systems and applications development best practices, project management methodologies and estimation processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 year’s experience supporting, designing and/or implementing application changes.
- Coupa, Ariba or Basware other similar Finance or Procurement applications.
- MS Project experience.