Senior Business Analyst - Collaboration Tools. - New York, New York |
We are seeking an individual with a passion for different collaboration tools. Reporting to the Director, Product Manager Collaboration, the Senior Business Analyst will be an integral part of the End User Technology team building requirements from the business as it relates to the collaboration tools. We are hiring for a Senior Business Analyst for a cutting edge media entertainment company.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Proactively seeks to understand each division’s business objectives and how they fit into the overall business and technical strategy
- Understands how the business objectives intersect with technology and helps translate those objectives into functional requirements
- Serves as a contributing member of agile scrum teams, helping to build exciting new software and technical capabilities
- Analyzes and understands requirements following software development lifecycle methodologies
- Facilitate technology discussions between engineering teams and business stakeholders regarding schedule and priority
- Partner with the engineering teams to develop, quantify, and track technical KPIs to measure improvement
- Help manage the backlog of requirements in the form of user stories
- Facilitates the implementation of operational and business requirements
- Communicates how requirements fit into milestones and software releases as part of managing a larger roadmap
- Monitors post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of all deployments
- Apprises supervisor of status, schedule variances and outstanding issues
- Provide L3 support and training for applications within the End User Technologies portfolio
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Effectively and proactively clarifies, sets, and manages customer expectations including delivering tough messages.
- Communicates equally effectively in business and technical terms
- Ability to produce and review critical project documentation including RFPs, RFIs, Statements of Work, Project Charters
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite; advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience (communications or project management experience would be a plus)
- Exceptional attention to detail and perform processes with precision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Proficient at collaborative cloud platforms ( Slack, Zoom, Asana, etc.)
- Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on a team that engages with numerous teams of varying sizes
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Ability to collaborate and communicate ideas
- A desire to learn about technology
- A desire to learn about business communications
EDUCATIONBachelor's degree or Equivalent experience