Senior SDET - Calabasas, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Senior SDET for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Agoura Hills, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Our client is looking for a proactive Software Development Engineer in Test to join a growing team to work on a web application that improves correspondent lending system. Candidate should be hands-on and comfortable in an Agile environment with strict deadlines. Responsible for automated testing of web UI, APIs, E2E and database applications.
- Define the scope and procedures for quality engineering of the application, including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts using Jest, Mocha, Chai, Selenium in Node.JS
- Execute backend data-driven tests with Jest Node.JS, automate ETL process
- Load, performance, API testing via JMeter or with Jest framework in Node.JS
- Create logically structured test plans, design detailed test cases, file defects, generate reports
- Assist in the process and plan for extending all tests and bring them to automated build tests
- Strong knowledge on UNIT test
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS, HTTP Requests
- Strong understanding of SQL database, ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL or SQL Server)
- Experience testing, debugging REST APIs with Postman and automate with Jest via Node.JS
- Experience using JIRA & Zephyr
- Experience with GitLab CI, Jenkins or any other CI CD tools
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiar with Sauce Labs and Blazemeter
- Familiar with AWS services: Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda
- Understanding of how to test AWS Lambdas and other AWS services