Technical Writer - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Technical Writer for a security services company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to plan, develop, organize, write and edit policy document, standards and operational procedures
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications where needed
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology to accompany the produced documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style and depth of content
- Patch management process (corp IT, LPE, TechOps)
- OS hardening (corp IT, TechOps, LPE)
- Systems Administration (improve documentation)
- Media Sanitization (corp IT laptops, workstation) & TechOps
- Database Management (how they are hardened administered, updates applied etc)
- Data Classification for TechOps and LastPass Eng.