IT Service Desk Administrator II - New York, New York | STAND 8
We are hiring for an IT Support Administrator II for an entertainment / broadcast company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
This position will support News and Broadcast in a 24x7x365 operation. As part of this position, there could be early morning or evenings required with these shifts (Not overnight) and some Holidays could be required as well as special Broadcast events.
- 3+ years of IT experience, or Degree/Certs in IT and 2+ years.
- Windows and some basic Mac experience preferred
- Working onsite, helpdesk and in-person support
- Enterprise experience preferable (experience supporting larger organizations)
- Help desk/call center experience (must have)
- A+ Certification
- OS – intermediate to advanced knowledge and troubleshooting for Windows 10 & Mac OS
- Networking (basic to advanced TCP/IP troubleshooting) – wired and wireless
- Mobile & MDM experience (iOS a MUST) – Airwatch
- Application Support (O365 suite – heavy Teams and Outlook, Adobe suite)
- Hardware Support: Advanced hardware troubleshooting skills (especially supporting Dell Latitude and OptiPlex series equipment)
- Active Directory: Experience adding/removing accounts, groups membership
- Familiar with “WFH” work from home environment: (VPN, WIFI, conference call, etc.)
- Ticketing systems – preferably ServiceNow