Dynamics Administrator - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Dynamics Administrator with Power Apps. This position is for a top ranked law firms in the United States. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Troubleshoot application errors, define scope and determine and implement possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Continuously evaluate Firm’s use of technology and internal processes, evaluating for possible improvements.
- Manage and perform initial, ongoing, and upgrade related testing for Firm applications.
- Manage application product lifecycle and plan for changes.
- Provide escalation support and after-hours second level support to the Help Desk and/or users as part of engineering escalation rotation.
- Provide support to team members on projects and tasks.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of Active Directory environment and Microsoft Exchange 365 in a cluster architecture.
- Deploy and integrate new applications and systems to both local and remote systems.
- Address Microsoft Windows updates and security vulnerabilities, and adhere to a strict patching schedule.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to all system support protocols and other responsibilities.
- Manage and perform quality control testing practices and procedures for Firm applications to provide and maintain a reliable working environment.
- Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with vendors and consultants related to Firm’s technologies.
- Lead the evaluation and decision making process for Firm technologies.
- Own and lead Firm-wide projects with little supervision.
- Mentor and support the development of teammates.
- Assist with creation of training materials for Firm applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft 365 technologies including Office 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Dynamics, Power Apps, Planner, and Intune
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft SQL Server data extraction, transformation and loading
- Microsoft SQL Server Always On Availability Group Administration
- Azure and Azure AD technologies
- Microsoft IIS Server
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 6 years of related technical experience with large (>300 users) networks.
- Strong project management skills running organization-wide and large scale projects.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments, using judgment and initiative to accomplish results as well as produce accurate work while meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, staff and a variety of external entities including clients and prospective clients of the Firm.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of new technology and software quickly.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, at times to remote locations with little notice.
- Ability to work under the pressures of a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be available, as needed, to work extended hours, nights, weekends and rotating escalation duties.