CONTROLLER - Long Beach, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing company that specializes in end-to-end IT solutions for enterprise companies across the US, this is the place for you! We focus on the “bleeding edge” of technology and leverage automation, marketing, and over ten years of success and growth to provide a world-class experience for our customers, partners, and employees.
We are looking for a handson and results-oriented Controller with a track record of success in IT Recruiting and Staffing to join our team!
- Expertise in Quickbooks
- Experience managing weekly or bi-weekly billing cycles with 50+ contractors, or strong experience across staffing and services industry
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Minimum 3-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Experience in Staffing or Services industry
- Experience with factoring
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience with staffing agencies is a plus.