Senior Node.js Full Stack Developer - Calabasas, California | STAND 8
Our client is seeking a hands-on Senior Node.js Full Stack Developer to take on very important and challenging application development projects for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Calabasas, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the rest of the team
- Build state-of-the-art financial systems leveraging Node.js and AWS cloud platforms and GraphQL APIs
- FOCUS on what you're passionate about!
- Minimum of 8 years total combined architecture and development experience
- 5+ years of experience with full stack development that includes expertise with Node.js (we are using React.js on the front end)
- 3 years of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS services and products (e.g. S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipeline environments and code repositories
- Experience with APIs and Microservices architecture
- Fluent with Agile collaborative environments
- Good communications skills are a must
- Experience with Python and Data Processing libraries (major plus)
- Experience with financial applications (a plus)