Software Engineer, Golang - Los Angeles , California | STAND 8
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Tech Ops/Product Development team under our Consumer Products & Engineering group to build and operate APIs that support platforms and properties. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- GOLANG, API solutions, Rust, Java, C, C++
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- AWS, GCP
- Containers, micro-services, and related architectures
- Develop software API solutions; collaborate and confer with colleagues, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop new features, improve existing features, and fix bugs.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Support software to ensure high quality and SLA’s.
- Understanding of algorithms and code complexity
- Experience with at least one of typed languages (e.g. Golang, Rust, Java, C, C++, etc.)
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP etc.
- Familiarity with containers, micro-services and related architectures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field