Sr. Java Developer - Plano, Texas | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Sr. Java Developer for a top banking partner leading their field. Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to strategic decision-makers!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Moorpark, Plano, Dallas, Raleigh, and more.
We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager on this critical project and are setting up interviews next week for someone who can hit the ground running using innovative solutions.
This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
- Core Java development (at least Java 8)
- REST API web services
- Business Rules Management (3 years)
- AWS (EC2 & S3)
- PostgreSQL nice to have!
- VERY GOOD communication skills
- Integrate with other application teams facilitating efficient integrations with Business Rules engine
- Create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications
- Write high quality code and test software during development
- Use the latest tools and techniques (Java, Agile Methodologies, Web Services)
- Prepare software for deployment to production environments
- Respond to questions and issues logged by users of a live system
- Communicate with development teams and business systems owners
- 7+ years development experience in Core Java (at least Java 8 or newer)
- 5 years of experience in Java Web Services using REST APIs
- 3 years of Business Rules Management (BRMS) experience (e.g. Drools, RedHat Business Rules, JBoss, etc.)
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred)
- RDBMS Backend database experience (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- PostgreSQL experience (a big plus!)