Roku Software Developer - New York, New York | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Roku Software Developer for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you! STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.The Developer works to add code to ET Live Roku app that queries a header bidding web service before each new video play and adds the response content as parameters to the video play URL.
Experience/familiarity with the following technologies:
- Roku Scene Graph (RSG) framework
- Knowledge of HLS protocol and APIs used in Roku Native Player
- Excellent understating of Roku Concepts and best practices
- Roku Application packaging and deployment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.