Project Manager - Plano, Texas | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Plano, Atlanta, Raleigh and more. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship. We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager are setting up interviews next week for someone who can hit the ground running using innovative solutions. This position is for a Project Manager based out of our client’s Plano, TX or Raleigh, NC location. Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to strategic decision-makers!
Large enterprise financial client seeking a Project Manager for a fast-paced production environment. The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience in leading large Agile scrum teams.
- Exhibits the fundamental qualities of a servant leader and demonstrates the fundamental principles and benefits of the Agile framework to improve team performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Assists teams in meeting their delivery goals through overseeing a team working agreements; communication techniques, coordination and cooperation; identifying and eliminating impediments; and ongoing coaching and development as their level of experience permits and in alignment with internal coaches and functional management.
- Aids the team and Product Owner in efforts to manage and sequence the backlog. Leads fewer complex teams with work contained with limited external team impact or dependencies. Works generally with internal systems involving few system integrations points, requiring occasional support from senior level Scrum Master.
- Resolves and manages dependencies, eliminates impediments and resolves issues with frequent guidance from Release Train Engineer or other resources to support team improvement and promote high performance.
- Manages team performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity and identifies SAFe anti-patterns and resolve with frequent support.
- Participates, facilitates and manages the outputs of all agile ceremonies including Daily Stand-Up meetings , Sprint review, sprint retrospective, sprint planning, backlog refinement sessions, prepare for Program Increment Planning Sessions and participates actively in its execution. Participates in the Scrum Master Sync (if any) and Community of Practice (CoP) Sessions and Agile Release Train Sync Sessions, as well as any other sessions where their team needs to be represented by the Scrum Master.
- Demonstrates ongoing desire for knowledge and continuous improvement by pursuing continuous education with regards to everything Agile (e.g., visit user groups, attend conferences, read books, write blogs, etc.). Continuously works with the Scrum Master Community of Practice to ensure standard procedures are in place and ultimately improve the organizations' product delivery capability. Seeks advice and works closely with other Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers to establish best practices and resolve challenging issues, risks, conflicts, dependencies or impediments. Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management environment.
- 3+ years Scrum Master experience in Agile environment (must have practical experience in role Scrum Master role.
- Must have practical experience as a Scrum Master leading end-end Applications Development (SDLC) projects.
- SAFe Certification highly desired.
- Experience managing multiple projects with a high degree of complexity and scope.
- Understanding of leading practices in business analysis, project management and process improvement.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents.
- Must be able to work on W2 without sponsorship.