User Support Analyst II in DC - Washington DC, Washington | STAND 8
We are hiring for an User Support Analyst II for a ranked among the most selective law firms in the United States. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Washington DC, Atlanta, New York, and more.
Help Desk Support
- Provide first and second level technical support and guidance to users of the Firm’s computers, communications and collaboration systems, and other technical systems.
- Prepare and provide equipment to Firm staff as necessary.
- Open, close and keep current all helpdesk tickets in the tracking system.
- Provide mobile device support.
- Follow up to ensure the prompt resolution of operating problems.
- Evaluate and report trends in system errors, software/hardware malfunctions and end user feedback on solutions.
- Research and resolve hardware/software problems with other IT staff or outside vendors.
- Maintain and continuously expand strong working knowledge of current firm-supported and future technologies and software to provide technically accurate solutions to end-users.
Trial & After Hours Support
- Provide support on-site at the trial location.
- Work unconventional hours to assist trial teams throughout the trial process.
- Transport equipment to trial sites or temporary offices, if necessary.
- Setup equipment at trial sites or temporary office spaces.
- Provide after-hours support as scheduled and, occasionally, on short notice.
- Provide on-call support as part of a regular, rotating schedule.
- Assist with the Firm’s inventory of equipment and software.
- Assist with software patching efforts.
- Work with conference room A/V equipment utilizing conferencing software.
- Work with network equipment, patch network jacks and tracing cables.
- Provide Smart-hands assistance to engineering team.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Legal/finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience with large (>300 users) environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, at times to remote locations with little notice.
- Ability to work under the pressures of a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends, non-traditional business hours during the week and rotating on-call duties.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of personnel in a time-sensitive, high pressure environment.
- Strong telephone support skills.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of new technology and software quickly.
- General understanding of telecommunications infrastructure and operations.
- Other hardware/software as required