Financial Systems Analyst / Manager (Workday) - Dallas, Texas | STAND
We are looking for a highly motivated Financial Systems Analyst / Manager with experience in diagrams, workflows and documentation. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and technically advanced Medical companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Texas7 and more.
Experience Workday Financial Planning System position that is accountable for technical deliverables including technical design specifications, diagrams, workflows, and documentation of all configuration changes within Workday. Partner with stakeholders to review existing business process design; recommend and implement improvements through design, configuration, testing, and launch. Day to day activities include system administration and maintenance configuration, documentation of processes, process improvement, and assistance with financial system reporting and troubleshooting.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- Plan, initiate, manage the project and lead major technology assignments
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff and subject matter experts
- Serve as the liaison between the business and technical aspects of the project
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each workstream
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards and budgeted costs are met
- Develop and deliver briefings and reports to stakeholders
- Oversee the processes for system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing, and implementation of Workday system upgrades, testing or patches.
- Lead system administration, support and enhancements of the Workday system, including managing security, roles, and access
- Provide leadership and advise on solutioning, process improvements, and project quantification
- Accountable for technical deliverables including technical design specifications, diagrams, workflows, and documentation of all configuration changes. Partner with stakeholders to review existing business process design; recommend and implement improvements through design, configuration, testing, and launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, IT or related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial systems or financial analysis
- 2+ years technical experience configuring Workday Financials with an emphasis in Workday business processes and financial forecasting