Video QA Analyst - Burbank, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
The Video Operations team is responsible for supporting the architecture and delivery of VOD and Live content streamed across over 15 platforms. Video Quality Assurance is an extremely important aspect of the team’s success. This role will collaborate with multiple teams to deliver the best possible product.
This is a great opportunity for you! This team values collaboration and a team-focused culture balanced with cutting-edge technology and solutions.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Burbank, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
This role will be responsible for video testing across multiple platforms and projects, including regression testing, smoke testing, and ad hoc testing. We are looking for someone who is experienced with agile scrum methodology and can be an active participant in all scrum rituals. In addition to being a representative from the video operations team, you will work closely with product management and engineering. This role requires going beyond running test cases, as it will be responsible for ensuring the requirements of the video operations team are being met.
- Bachelor's level degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of video streaming QA experience. VOD and Live tv
- Highly experienced with JIRA or other bug ticketing software
- Active experience with Agile scrum methodology
- Knowledgeable of network traffic software such as Charles
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Desire to learn the backend process of video delivery
- Regression and ad hoc testing daily builds
- Testing Video Players and other video related projects
- Writing bugs and verifying fixes from developers
- Actively participating in daily team meetings
- Working with Product and Project managers to set timelines
- Upcoming new features on the enterprise app
- Backend video infrastructure changes
- 4k Video testing