Sr. Web Application Developer - New York, New York | STAND 8 Careers
We are looking for that amazing and talented Senior Web Application Developer to help our team continue the momentum of maintaining and creating the next generation of web experiences and tools for our end-users, while helping set actionable development standards and best practices around site optimization and performance.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Building backend Node React
- Azure or AWS
NICE TO HAVE
- Broadcasting experience preferred and small development team
- Leverage different tools and strategies to help identify opportunities for site optimization
- Update and maintain backend codebases for our content management systems
- Work closely with product and program management to help prioritize items in the development roadmap
- Articulate technical requirements, write functional specs and set standards for site performance
- Perform collaboration duties such as code reviews and technical documentation for peers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Hands-on experience with site optimization including SEO, in-page performance, technical audits, and Core Web Vitals
- Expert Linux command line experience
- Expert knowledge integrating API endpoints
- Expert knowledge of Git repository workflows using CLI
- Outstanding communication skills to interact with technology partners, and to provide consistent technical feedback with other developers
- You are proficient in industry tools involving site performance, SEO and analytics
- You have a knack for finding solutions to problems - and using a full arsenal of debugging tools
- You have built your own custom tools to help you automate tasks
- You have experience with at least another backend programming language (e.g. Python, PHP)
- You never stop learning about web technology; never stopping at what you know, and always keeping up with the latest in all aspects of site development, performance and optimization