Data Governance Manager - Plano , Texas | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Data Governance Manager for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Raleigh, and Morro Bay.
The Data Governance Manager works with the lines of business and the Enterprise Data Management teams to manage adherences to standards, create processes and procedures in support of the Data Management Policy.
- Engage with business to implement Data Management Policy
- Identify and Define data assets that are critical to business operations and analysis
- Work with business to catalog critical data assets
- Collect and analyze data as needed for governance projects
- Identify and document business information flows
- Develops data standards with the business
- Works with the business to establish data quality rules in accordance with the Data Management Policy
- Review metadata for adherence to standards
- Develops data governance procedures in support of the data management policy
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience with structured data in Relational Database Management Systems
- 5+ years of experience in data administration, data management, data governance or related field
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- 3+ years of experience with data presentation (Tableau or similar tool)
Background in Real Estate, Finance or Banking