Jr. Project Manager - Tempe, Arizona | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
The Media and Broadcast Engineering team is looking for a Jr Project Manager to support the Program Office with various project management, financial tracking, purchasing, and general project activities. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is eager to learn, is a good problem solver, and someone who works well with others.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Tempe, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage projects from end-to-end
- Work with project team to put together equipment lists and submit items into purchasing system
- Update project financial reports and track overall project financial status
- Work with vendors and logistics team to track delivery of purchases
- Receive purchased equipment and ensure that invoices are paid on time
- Track service contracts for all Media and Broadcast Engineering vendors to project future operational expenses and liabilities
- Smartsheet, Coupa (or other purchasing experience), Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Jira (or other project management tool).
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills