Systems Analytics Lead - Westlake Village, California | STAND 8
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Westlake Village, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Responsible for the development, preparation, review and analysis of HR information provided to management for strategic decision making in HR and throughout the company. The role has a primary focus on models used for valuation of mortgage-related financial products and other financial instruments, both for financial reporting and analysis purposes for users within FAV as well as for pricing and bidding purposes for Capital Markets.
- Provides management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics
- Supports the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the Policies and process
- Uses analytical tools to develop and analyze across groups of people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- Maintains and ensures quality assurance of key human resources database, reports, and metrics.
- Works with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Business HR, Learning and Development and Comp & Ben) to promote data governance, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight
- Works as the key representative to the external and internal benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
- Develops and oversee standard management reporting on periodic/quarterly/annual basis
- Provides timely External HR Reporting as directed by HR leadership
- May manage a team or HR analysts
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Strong analytical skills with predictive modeling experience
- Employee lifecycle knowledge
- Strong computer programming skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management