Senior Web Developer - Moorpark, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Senior Web Developer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Raleigh, and Morro Bay
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing consumer-facing websites and roadmap projects such as smartphone apps. This person will work closely with a variety of stakeholders (both external and internal) to implement new technologies and third-party integrations, develop complex A/B/n user testing experiences, drive continual performance improvements, develop automation processes to streamline implementations and improve workflows, identify new opportunities for product advancement, and develop assets for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or other digital platforms that Marketing employs.
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain consumer-facing websites, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Ensure site stability via regression, rigorous QA and perform UAT to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Routinely work with product owners and other stakeholders to ensure web content is accurate and up to date and reviewed on a regular basis to comply with government rules and regulations
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Use git version control system
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Demonstrate superior visual, user interface, and interaction design skills
- Knowledge of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and CMS
- Experience developing interactive ads through DoubleClick studio with data feed integrations
- Experience with Node.js, React.js, Rails, or comparable stacks.
- Experience with functional programming languages is a plus.
- Experience with AWS services is a plus.
- Experience with serverless applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, and modern databases is a plus.
- FinTech domain experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of design patterns is a plus.
- Experience as full stack development is a plus.
- Knowledge of software best practices is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate to Product Owners in the business.