Product Manager, Analytics - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Product Manager Analytics for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you! The role has responsibility for identifying new analytics requirements as new features/products launch, accelerate the delivery of reporting and insights for the Product team, and work to evolve current data & analytics access and fluency on the Product team.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Collaborate with product managers and other intercompany data and BI teams to translate reporting and analytics requirements that optimize user goals and business KPIs in order to drive product decisions
- Advocate and champion data literacy and domain knowledge within the product team and larger organization
- Identify when analytics requirements need development and collaborate with Business Intelligence Team to detail out requirements and develop tickets
- Prioritize analytics implementations within the product roadmap for new features and products
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence Team to ensure essential KPIs are developed and communicated
- Support, improve and maintain analytics dashboards, reports, and metrics that effectively measure KPIs and communicate product performance trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data
- Work on creating necessary reporting requirements, as needed on an ad-hoc basis for Product Management and associated Stakeholders
- Automate multi-variant (A/B) tests to help build audience growth & retention; application health & performance; UX/UI and product/fit.
- Build compelling visualizations in Tableau and/or equivalent tools
- Solid knowledge in data management best practices and current leading developments in the data analytics field
- Strong working knowledge, experience or technical expertise with a range of modern tools, approaches, techniques and methodologies in data management, data design and modelling, data mining and segmentation, reporting and BI
- 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience in analytics within an agile environment
- Experience visualizing data using systems such as Tableau or Looker
- Experience with SQL and/or Python a plus to create data extracts and automate complex data processing jobs as required
- Experience designing & executing multi-variant tests
- Experience building & maintaining segmentation models
- Experience crafting market & customer data insights and analyses; being able to summarize findings for Stakeholders and Executive Management.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively collaborate with both business and technical teams