Software Engineer - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Java software engineer experience plus a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Hands-on ability to use various compound data structures (ArrayList, HashMap)
- Familiar with technologies that enable software build automation and deployment (Jenkins)
- Desire to learn new technologies, automate and continuously improve existing standards
- Very good English language skills (verbal and written)
- Building dashboards to monitor the status of applications and tools.
- Recommending automation pipelines and tool chains.
- Working closely with engineers of other specialties (including Cloud Engineers, Software Engineers, DBAs, Network Administrators) to ensure that business requirements are met, using the right tools for the job
- Troubleshooting and supporting build, test, and deployment incidents if they happen
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation and processes