Product Manager, UX - Los Angeles , California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Product Manager for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Identify new areas for growth & uncover unmet customer needs by analyzing market research, market trends and maintain an awareness of our competitor activity
- Build a strong list of features, break down product requirements into user stories, create meaningful problem and solution statements, and manage its intake into the product roadmap
- Liaison and present roadmap items and changes to marketing/digital and editorial leadership
- Partner with engineering managers for sprint planning and manage expectations with other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Partner with Technical Manager and Project Manager to lead the Development Teams and QA resources, manage Stakeholders (internal and external), and provide daily guidance to developers & designers
- Use data to monitor changes & make data driven decisions
- Work with vendors to tightly integrate them into our product development lifecycle
- Collaborate with the Design Team & other Product Managers to improve the customer journey, customer experience, user experience across all our platforms
- Prioritize requests and ideas, and ship experiments in partnership with our growth and data science team to test bold product hypotheses designed to improve our ability to get users engaged with the content on web, mobile, OTT and other platforms
- Experience in product management (e.g., creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams)
- Experience as a Product Manager working on web, app or OTT products
- Experience working with Agile (e.g., requirement definition, ticket creation, sprint management and other rituals)
- Extensive experience working on mobile or video streaming apps and possess a strong understanding of industry best practices
- An analytical product manager, but keen on developing human-centered experiences and have strong product instincts
- Ability to represent complex business or technical matters internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well, in both small and large groups
- Comfortable with giving and receiving candid feedback
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Preferred 1-2 years in UI/UX related product work within a technology company