Contract Analyst - Chandler, Arizona | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
Contract Analyst is responsible for the quality of contract development, other documents, processes, and system tools to help the company avoid contract disputes. This includes reviewing the company's contracts before signing, conducting sample set audits, testing of system tools, and analyzing all clauses, stipulations, obligations, and liabilities. Manage the planning, testing, documentation, and communication of results associated with the testing quality of the contracts, documents, abstractions, systems, tools, and reports. Project manage certain customer projects and the results of the quality assurance exceptions identified with the contracts team, business partners, and customers to resolve any discrepancies, improve processes, and/or support training initiatives.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze contracts and other documents to ensure deal points match the expectations of all parties.
- Analyze contractual clauses and understand terms and conditions to ensure legal sufficiency and accuracy.
- Convey through verbal and written communication any discrepancies in the contract deal terms as agreed upon by all parties.
- Plan testing procedures, determine appropriate sample sizes, and develop relevant testing content.
- Perform testing of contract development, delivery, execution tasks, documents, templates, systems, reports, and procedures.
- Prepare prescribed quality assurance documentation that records and summarizes the data resulting from the documents reviewed.
- Quantify results and review with management, business partners, and/or customers to determine implications and remediation plans, when necessary, based on findings.
- Define and manage projects with business partners to ensure document quality, compliance with relevant timelines, and customer satisfaction, including monitoring and communication of progress.
- Provide guidance and project management as the subject matter expert in document production and delivery of assigned customer projects.
- Lead and/or advocate strategic solutions in discussions with internal departments, business partners, and customers.
- Identify performance gaps, trends, and process enhancements to improve customer interactions, training, procedures, and/or system enhancements.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain training materials relating to procedural recommendations and specific customer project management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in data gathering/analysis.
- Experience in contract review and/or development.
- Audit, quality control, and/or project management experience a plus.
- Contract law and interpretation
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication, both written and verbal, to various levels within the organization
- Strong negotiation and customer relationship management skills
- Resourceful, creative, and results-oriented thinker
- Ability to see the big picture for organizational success
- Ability to influence without having direct or indirect organizational control
- Excellent PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office, project management software, and database information retrieval