Director of Data - Westlake Village, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Data Integration Director will be responsible for supporting the overall TIBCO/EAI application for the Enterprise including internal and External integrations with CRM and Marketing technology stack. Provide technical leadership and vision in all phases of application systems support for the delivery of effective business system solutions to meet internal and external customer needs.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Serve as the primary technical interface between inter-department management and the Application Support team, third-party vendors, and business leaders.
- Manage resources for ongoing development, tuning of integrations with TIBCO/EAI integration strategy.
- Provide architectural recommendations in integration design for EAI. Accountable for code efficiency and data integrity with all applications integrated through Enterprise Service Bus
- Provide leadership in business requirement definition for new projects as well as leadership in customer service to our business community for change requests and issue research
- Support and coordinate the design, implementation, and maintenance of vendor-supplied application systems to ensure acceptance and proper use of the applications.
- Compliance to SDLC, PCI, and SOX in all aspect of application development. Maintain policies, standards, and governance model set forth for the Integration team.
- Provide oversight to the source code repository and practices. Ensure a high level of integrity and effective controls are in place to maintain and deploy integration artifacts and configurations.
- Ensure the maintainability, scalability, upgradability, and flexibility of the Streaming platforms and other Time Series Data stores on Amazon AWS.
- Integrate and support applications like CDP, CRM and Contact Center with ESB platform as well as within the CRM stack from setup, maintenance till adoption of the application
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s Degree (or 10 years relevant work experience) is required, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- 12 years of relevant IT integration experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience), preferably working with TIBCO products (Business Works, EMS, File/DB Adapters, Hawk. AMX and/or B.E.) within a retail/ecommerce environment
- 4 years of experience leading teams, with experience managing small development teams, SDLC, and working with an offshore and onshore staffing model.
- 5 years of experience/working knowledge in integration architectural patterns
- 5 years of experience working with tools such as TIBCO Business works, EMS, File/DB Adapters, Hawk. AMX or BE
- 5 years of experience in Web Services (HTTP/s, SOAP, REST), JMS, S/FTP, SQL
- 5 years of experience using source control systems and code promotion techniques (such as SVN)
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft server operating systems as well as Unix systems
- 5 years of experience using source control systems and code promotion techniques (SVN preferred)
- Familiarity working on applications like Epsilon as CDP/ESP and Salesforce CRM and Amazon Connect Contact Center
- Intermediate proficiency working with SharePoint to maintain local EAI team sites.
- Analytical Skills: Able to explore information, data, and reports, and other items in order to identify issues and extract meaningful insights, which can be used to better understand and improve business performance and make effective decisions. Able to troubleshoot and solve problems using multiple methods.
- Business Acumen: Understands how the business works including key business drivers, important company strategies, competition, and financial data impacting the department/organization. Makes business decisions that support financial targets. Adept in gathering business requirements for new features and enhancements.
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while leading and participating in groups, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Able to build relationships with others by offering help and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Customer Focus: Able to meet expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, and acts with customers in mind. Recognizes the importance of the end customer experience.
- Delegation: Able to delegate both routine and significant tasks and decisions. Assesses employees' readiness and ability, and assigns tasks that are appropriate to their skill level.
- Initiative: Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Able to take positive action without being requested to do so. Self-motivated and able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, as well as a high sense of urgency.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to communicate through various means, including verbal and written, with a broad range of audiences in a clear, concise, and courteous manner. Able to demonstrate respect to others, surroundings, and self, and maintain a positive attitude. Communicates in a way that is appropriate for a professional setting. Strong documentation skills.
- Organizational Skills: Able to utilize time, energy, and resources to manage multiple priorities and projects, stay on track, and achieve goals. Able to establish a systematic course of action to achieve an objective. Able to multitask and pay strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Able to complete tasks thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Performance Management: Proven leadership and management skills. Able to develop skills and capabilities of direct reports to ensure goals are met. Provides constructive & positive feedback, conducts performance appraisals, and provides learning and development opportunities.
- Project Management: Able to develop and execute large-scale initiatives that align with organizational objectives. Coordinates groups of individuals to maximize available knowledge and resources, and follows through to track progress and ensure timely completion. Identifies methods for improving existing processes, practices, and procedures.
- Technology Skills: Able to expertly navigate technology systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs & expectations.