Software Dev Ops Engineer III - Atlanta, Georgia | STAND 8 Careers |
We are looking for a meticulous Dev Ops Engineer to contribute to the creation and managing of a robust Continuous Test and Promotion pipeline. The engineer’s responsibilities include both lab management and deployment activities and focuses on the seamlessness, robustness, and efficiency of spinning up labs for various customer testing. As such, this engineer is a professional with advanced programming skills, well versed with CICD tools, network and servers who can simplify the delivery process. You should have strong communication and organizational skills and have a passion for designing, development, and testing the software.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Understand the entire system end to end and involve in every step of lab deployment and management process
- Develop strategy and automate the deployment of labs that comprises of 20+ products
- Maintain network topology for the solution and develop scripts to verify communication between machines
- Investigate network issues and work with Global IT as needed
- Develop continuous testing pipeline to deploy software, run tests and report
- Deploy monitoring tools for the entire solution
- Develop and manage lab architecture for both virtual and physical labs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 8 - 10 years experience with Strong Background in System Administration (especially Windows environments.)
- Experience with in Windows WEB, IIS, DNS and DHCP servers.
- Experience with SQL and MySQL
- Experience with network configurations and monitoring tools and practices
- Experience with Virtualization solution (VMware) and Load Balanced environment
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- A working understanding of code and script (PowerShell / Python or Other)
- Knowledge with automation/configuration management using Jenkins and GitHub Actions
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Azure/ GCP/AWS)