End User Technician - Los Angeles , California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for an End User Technician for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, and more.
The End User Technician will resolve in person priority technology issues with a strong focus on world class customer service. In addition, the End User Technician will aid in the adoption of new technology by planning and executing strategic promotional events.
The End User Technician will report into the Director, End User Technology and Support based in Los Angeles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Humble and a desire to deliver first-class customer service Ability to read customers and make judgement calls A passion for new technology Experience supporting Cloud and SAAS Applications and SSO for the Enterprise An understanding of Apple MAC OS (Operating Systems, iPad, mini iPad, iPhone) and Windows.
- An understanding of current wireless technology, setup and hardware configurations Knowledge of Video Conferencing systems and Zoom Conference room technology Experience with email systems and remote support tools Help Desk, Genius Bar, Executive Tech Support or Desktop Support experience desired. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients to assess and document needs and issues Troubleshooting abilities.
- Able to make judgments under ambiguous conditions Proven ability to prioritize work and escalate issues as needed Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge and understand best practices around cyber security and technology Follow defined policies for the procurement of new equipment and/or hardware refresh requests by coordinating with procurement and other teams as needed. Essential functions of this at-will job position include / Long-term Duties:
- Perform necessary quality assurance tasks as needed on HELP Bar tickets to attain quality of service
- Plan and prioritize the daily activities Receive and process walk-up requests for service and ensure each request is documented appropriately in a ticket.
- Respond to incidents by researching, reading and applying critical thinking in attempts to escalate or resolve issues and share knowledge with other teams.