Business Services Analyst I - Los Angeles , California | STAND 8
We are hiring for a Business Services Analyst I for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you! As a member of the Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
As a member of Client's Banking & Investment Services group, this colleague will be part of the essential central operations and back-end hub for all of the bank's lines of business.
This colleague will design and generate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to support the unit's or division's sales, service and financial activities. Develops and creates customized databases to accommodate the information needs of the unit or division. Anticipates short-term and long-term information requirements and directs the development of reports to accommodate current and anticipated needs. This individual must be able to access and interpret data to produce analytical models for management as required. Perform system administrative, configuration and reporting functions which are NOT the responsibility of Business and Technology Services.
- Develops quantitative methods to measure sales, service, and financial and operational performance.
- Develops and supports the delivery of information to assist tactical and strategic programs. Develops database applications, reports/lists, statistics, graphics, etc. to provide sales and financial information.
- Designs, maintains, and utilizes systems to gather and analyze customer and sales data.
- Reviews for reasonableness a large volume of monthly sales and financial data.
- Establishes an audit trail for research and internal control purposes.
- Coordinates and obtains access to data and identifies technical resources for project support.
- Works with colleagues to define their information requests.
- This individual will be looked upon to proactively troubleshoot for the best solution given the strategic direction of the division.
- This person is responsible for the documentation of any project/activity assigned.
- This person may also be responsible for recommending, updating, or designing new reports and useful tools to measure performance.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Prior banking experience and extensive experience writing and developing reports, and sales and financial modeling
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.