IT Helpdesk Administrator - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8
We are hiring for an IT Helpdesk Administrator for a cutting edge media entertainment company. Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to strategic decision-makers! this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- 1 - 5 years
- Enterprise experience preferable (experience supporting larger organizations)
- Help desk/call center experience (must have)
- Great Customer Service / Phone Skills
- OS – intermediate to advanced knowledge and troubleshooting for Windows 10 & Mac OS (High Sierra and above)
- Networking (basic to advanced TCP/IP troubleshooting, connecting machines to network)
- Experience performing Device Setup and Imaging. Working directly with end users to configure their laptop to their preferred settings.
- Application Support (O365 suite – Outlook, Adobe)
- Hardware Support: Advanced hardware troubleshooting skills (especially supporting Dell Latitude and OptiPlex series equipment)
- Active Directory: Experience adding/removing accounts, groups membership
- Familiar with “WFH” work from home environment: (VPN, Wifi, conference call, etc)
- Ticketing systems – preferably ServiceNow