IT Desktop Support Analyst II - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers
Entertainment / media company is looking for an IT Desktop support Analyst II. We are looking for candidates with working knowledge of Windows and Mac.
Will support broadcast environment in a 24/7 operation. Looking for skilled IT support professionals that want to further their career and be a part of a great team.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Windows 10 and Mac OS troubleshooting and support.
- Needs to have intermediate to advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Windows 10 & Mac OS
- Imaging & Refreshing Machines
- Experience Providing support in person and via helpdesk
- Experience with work from home setup, VPN’s, etc.
- Application Support (O365 suite – heavy Teams and Outlook, Adobe suite a plus)
- Hardware Support: Advanced hardware troubleshooting skills (especially supporting Dell Latitude and OptiPlex series equipment)
- Active Directory: Experience adding/removing accounts, groups membership
- Basic Network Troubleshooting experience
- Needs to have good customer service skills to work with End users to solve technical issues