Senior Manager, Program Management - New York, New York | STAND 8
We are hiring for a Senior Program Manager for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The Senior Program Manager will work in coordination with the team leads and team members to successfully manage and complete program deliverables. The Program Manager will support the team leads in driving the program on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Steering Committee.
- Liaise with Steering committees, Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, program sponsors and strategic partners
- Communicate status reporting to leadership (program milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues).
- Establish frameworks and structure in any situation that lacks organization.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expend and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Manage the day-to-day program activities and resources, and chair team meetings.
- Act as an advocate for Tech Transformation in applying methodology, processes and tools for adopting best practices for Program delivery
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business & IT strategic objectives.
- 8+ years of strong Program Delivery experience
- 5+ strong Excel skills (analytics, pivot tables, formulas, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in a Major Consulting firm is strongly preferred.
- Proven success in establishing structure and governance around complex multifaceted initiatives.
- Possess strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- management activities across the Portfolio driving consistency.
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint