UI/UX Designer - Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for an UX/UI Designer for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
UX/UI Designer (B2B/Enterprise tools) Global media company is seeking a Designer to join their internal UX team.
- This team specializes in developing browser-based tools for internal use, such as monitoring dashboards and DAMs.
- This role does not involve consumer-facing products or mobile UIs.
- The ideal candidate has deep experience designing UIs for enterprise tools. S/he has worked within a design system, and has a proven ability to understand complex workflows, and translate them into simple, user-friendly UIs.
- The successful Designer needs to be an effective communicator (written, verbal, and interpersonal), and an active and willing collaborator. S/he is comfortable iterating quickly, even when product scope and requirements are fluid.
- Design UIs for web applications, internal platforms, and B2B services
- Produce discovery documentation, user flows, sketches, wireframes, hi-fi mocks, prototypes, and presentation slides
- Actively participate in group critiques, giving and receiving feedback, and refining designs
- Present design solutions to stakeholders for feedback and buy-in
- Collaborate with team members to identify and develop reusable design components
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders to quality control UX/UI across internal products
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- 5+ years professional experience as a UX/UI designer for enterprise products
- Experience working with design systems and component libraries, especially Material Design
- Ability to understand complex technical and project details, and communicate them simply to non-technical audiences
- Hands-on expertise in Sketch, Marvel, Abstract
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, and attention-to-detail