Salesforce UI Designer - Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey | STAND 8
Global media company is seeking a Designer with experience designing Salesforce UIs to join their internal UX team. This team designs browser-based UIs, such as dashboards, scheduling tools, and DAMs to support global content distribution. This role does not involve consumer-facing products or mobile. The ideal candidate has deep experience designing Salesforce products. S/he has worked within Salesforce’s Lightning design system, and has a proven ability to understand complex workflows, and translate them into user-friendly UIs. The successful Designer needs to be an effective communicator (written, verbal, interpersonal), and an active and willing collaborator. S/he is comfortable iterating quickly, even when product scope and requirements are fluid.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Design user-friendly UIs for internal enterprise Salesforce applications
- Produce discovery documentation, user flows, sketches, wireframes, hi-fi mocks, prototypes, and presentation slides
- Actively participate in online and in-person group critiques, giving and receiving feedback, and refining designs
- Eloquently present design solutions to stakeholders
- Collaborate with team to leverage reusable design components and patterns
- Collaborate with team to quality control UX/UI across all enterprise products
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- 5+ years professional experience as a UX/UI designer for enterprise products
- Experience working with design systems and component libraries, especially Lightning
- Ability to understand complex technical and project details, and communicate them simply to non-technical audiences
- Hands-on expertise with Sketch or equivalent design tools
- Experience meeting Accessibility guidelines
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, and attention-to-detail