IT Project Coordinator III - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8
We are hiring for an IT Project Coordinator III for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Candidate will support project managers and help coordinate efforts on Technology and Application related projects. Projects can be implementation of new applications, or enhancement efforts of existing applications, and more. This is a major enterprise environment with over 100+ applications.
- Create long-term and short-term plans for projects, including targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple divisions are working towards a deliverable
- Resolve issues, where possible, and raise visibility to management where assistance is needed
- Perform quality control on the project throughout the development to ensure standards are maintained
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing change
- Report status on a weekly basis with timing, milestones, budget, and resource updates
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Experience supporting and working with Project Managers
- Proven success facilitating multiple IT projects simultaneously
- Work with Application teams to coordinate enhancements and implementations
- Experience scheduling and attention to details